Alfasigma is a pharmaceutical company and one of the top five players in the sector in Italy, the result of the union of the historic Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau groups.
A success story
AND EMILI had already collaborated with Alfa Wasserman on the development of MyBook, a tablet app to support sales in the pharmacies channel.
Based on the excellent results obtained, we therefore continued the path taken with MyBook 2.0, completely renewed, which takes advantage of the possibilities of the new iPad Pro tablet supplied to the sales force.
Complete digital sales kit
Salespersons need all the sales tools at their fingertips to take advantage of the business opportunities when they arise.
MyBook 2.0 for iPad and iPad Pro provides a complete digital sales kit, with the possibility to customize it to one’s own strategy.
These are the main features:
- A new navigation with highlighted products according to commercial canvass;
- A greater discoverability of contents and insights;
- The entire product catalog with related media (TV and radio commercials, in-depth documentation, etc.);
- A digital briefcase to save and organize the contents that the professional selects for their sales tactics;
- A notification system that alerts agents of the availability of new content to download.
Efficient management platform
Equally important for the success of the project is the maximum efficiency and speed in uploading and updating contents, avoiding bottlenecks. The AND EMILI CMS allows each brand manager to independently update their brands.
In the Client's Words
« Competenza tecnica notevole, elevati livelli di servizio, raffinata capacità di personalizzare sulle nostre esigenze uno strumento standard sono le qualità di AND EMILI che abbiamo sperimentato nello sviluppare con loro il progetto MyBook per la nostra rete vendita. »
R.M. - Group Brand Manager Alfasigma S.p.A.